8.0

2002 Volkswagen Jetta electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volkswagen Jetta:

2002 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Dec 162008

Jetta

First of all I never wanted my wife to get the stupid car but she insisted she wanted a Volkswagen Jetta or beetle. Since we have had it there have been numerous problems. Recently she noticed that only the brake lights would be on when she returned to the car. She started checking to make sure everything was off when she left her car and when she would return the brake lights would always be on. I haven't figured out what exactly is wrong but we don't have the money to be spending on repairs right now. Last night this problem caused the battery to die and I don't want to replace the overly expensive battery before fixing the problem.

- , Caledonia, MI, USA