4.2

2002 Volkswagen Jetta miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volkswagen Jetta:

2002 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Sep 232014

Jetta 4-cyl

Just checking my VIN to compare my own research with my immobilized vehicle to the results I receive from this site because I'm not sure who can or is willing to help me answer my questions other than the actual person in charge at the specific department of a company that I have questions with.

- Sebring, OH, USA

Dec 202008

Jetta

Water ingress to interior of vehicle during rain. Front and rear footwells flooded, seems to be a common complaint. View internet search under Jetta water leaks.

- Ramona, CA, USA

Apr 172003

Jetta

There were problems with the consumer's vehicle in which she contacted NHTSA about and had not received a response. The consumer requested the status of her complaint. Mr scc

- Uknown, DC, USA