8.0

1. take to dealer to get unclogged and fixed (1 reports)
2002 Volkswagen Jetta windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volkswagen Jetta:

2002 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Jul 102007

Jetta

It rained one night and I woke up to a flooded car. I thought I had mistakenly left my moonroof open but, nope, the ducts had "clogged" causing the car to flood. The best part was that the car had just had its 60,000 ($1,000 mile service) at potamkin VW in NYC (the worst place ever) and they do not check the moonroof drains as part of the service. So I had to pay more money to fix it. They also suggested that I get a professional clean. which they wouldn't do, which I did just at the carwash.

- , Ny, NY, USA