4.0

1. replace coils (1 reports)
  2. vw replaced coil packs for free due to recall (1 reports)
2003 Volkswagen Jetta engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen Jetta:

2003 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Mar 052013

Jetta GL Sedan 4d 1.8t

VW replaced for free because of recall, They took forever though because they were doing an inspection on my car to try to find a way to take my money.

- , Albuquerque, NM, USA

Oct 012011

Jetta GLS 1.8t

The car's coil packs routinely fail...but there's a recall. I called the dealer who asked for my VIN to see if it was completed, they told me it was already taken care of...sorry. Then the one time my vehicle was in for service they replaced all four coil packs under recall..Thanks Dover VW!!! when I already replaced each one a couple times on my own.

- , Dover, DE, USA