2004 Volkswagen Jetta brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volkswagen Jetta:

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Jan 152013

Jetta 2.0L

Girlfriend left her Jetta home because she works 1/2 hour away and several other things are happening with it. I work right down the street so she gets my Mazda and I get her VW Problem. We just got a fresh glaze of ice on our Michigan roads yesterday and today, upon turning into my lot at work, I realized (halfway through a 270 degree spin) that the emergency brake had locked on. No warning lights or bells. ER brake handle in the disengaged position. Just one more $100-$700 fix for this mouthbreather of a car.

- , Lansing, MI, USA