8.0

2004 Volkswagen Jetta electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volkswagen Jetta:

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Dec 222008

Jetta GL 1.8L Gas

I went out to my car during work one day and one my way across the lot I pressed the unlock button in the key fob a few times, till I saw the lights blink a couple of times. When I got to the passenger side of the car and pulled the handle it was still locked. I locked the car again then unlocked the car again, using the key fob both times. Only the driver door will unlock.

- , Lebanon, IN, USA