9.0

2004 Volkswagen Jetta engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volkswagen Jetta:

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Jun 022014

Jetta GL 2.0L

Vehicle continually stalls on warm days and is producing a bad odor. Initially it appeared that this was an isolated incident or we were crazy. After finding the exact same issues from another vw owner from several years ago, I have hope that someone has an idea of what is causing this and how to repair it....HELP!

- , Denver, CO, USA

Jul 072010

Jetta V6

its too dam hot and i want to run my ac and when i do my engine shuts down, now even when i'm not trying to run my ac my car still stalls.....

- , Wj, UT, USA