2005 Volkswagen Jetta transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Volkswagen Jetta:

2005 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Oct 272005

Jetta 4-cyl Diesel

Dealership: Lindsay Volkswagen of dulles manufacturer: Volkswagen I have never heard from VW customer care since my initial complaint, filed 10.27.05 at 9:12 P.M., reference number 804030825. I called in Nov 05' to check on the status and a customer service rep told me I should file again (I have a reference number for that, too). I've yet to hear from them to this day. Since I bought my VW Jetta tdi 05' in March 05, I have documented how the VW dealership replaced the transmission module component, dealt with occurring problems with the asr light and a separate glow plug light situation, plus upper front strut mounts replacements. Each incident has equally colorful stories too detailed for your database character limitations.

- Ashburn, VA, USA