- August 23: Audi Timing Chain Lawsuit Say Chains 'Jump a Tooth' news | 2 days ago
- August 23: VW Halts Production at 6 Plants, Wants Investor Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- August 15: Volkswagen in Talks to Settle Justice Department Criminal Charges news | 10 days ago
- August 12: Millions of Keyless Remote Control Devices Can Be Cloned news | 13 days ago
- August 9: Volkswagen 'Particulate Filters' To Be Used on Gasoline Engines news | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2006 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 1 of 5)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,214 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.