- May 23: Volkswagen Timing Chain Tensioner Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 2 days ago
- May 21: Volkswagen Recalls Touareg to Fix Tire Pressure Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- May 8: Arizona Sues Volkswagen for Consumer Fraud news | 17 days ago
- May 1: South Korea: 14 Out of 16 Cars Flunk Emission Tests news | 24 days ago
- April 26: Germany and UK Find Interesting Emissions Levels news | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2006 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 1 of 5)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 87,882 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.