2006 Volkswagen Jetta windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Volkswagen Jetta:

2006 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Sep 182013

Jetta 5-cyl

Window on driver side sometimes are inoperative. This can be because of wires inside the drivers side door are too short. Can be a problem if in an emergency my window must be rolled down. If I'm trapped, what happens if I can't roll down my window to get out! also, ceiling headliner is coming down. Can no longer see through my rearview mirror! the headliner liner was cut too short so I can't fix it. Please help. Thank you so much.

- Springhill Hill, FL, USA