- May 29: Attorneys Receive $52 Million From Bosch Emissions Settlement news | 1 days ago
- May 28: Excess Vehicle Emissions Contribute to 38,000 Premature Deaths news | 2 days ago
- May 19: Volkswagen Recalls Passats Due to Fires From Grease Leaks recalls | 11 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 12 days ago
- May 11: Volkswagen Recalls CC Cars Over the Wrong Headrests recalls | 19 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Digging through the long list of NHTSA complaints about a sudden loss of engine power and the high pressure fuel pump failing, it's never good to come across the "my car (with a cold engine) set itself on fire in the middle of the night" complaint.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 34,596 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem