- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 3 days ago
- September 25: Bosch Under the Gun in VW Emissions Scandal news | 5 days ago
- September 21: Audi A8 Recalled After Complaints About Engines Stalling recalls | 9 days ago
- September 11: VW Engineer James Liang Pleads Guilty to Emissions Fraud news | 19 days ago
- September 10: Vermont Rejects VW Settlement, Sues Audi, Porsche and VW news | 20 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2011 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Digging through the long list of NHTSA complaints about a sudden loss of engine power and the high pressure fuel pump failing, it's never good to come across the "my car (with a cold engine) set itself on fire in the middle of the night" complaint.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 29,377 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.