- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 2 days ago
- February 6: Volkswagen Recalls Cars With Explosive Seat-Mounted Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 27: Volkswagen Amarok Truck First to Get Emissions Fix Approval news | 13 days ago
- January 27: New Mexico Lawsuit: VW Jetta a 'Noxious, Regulation-Defying Impostor' news | 13 days ago
- January 12: California and EPA Reject Volkswagen Emissions Fix news | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2011 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Digging through the long list of NHTSA complaints about a sudden loss of engine power and the high pressure fuel pump failing, it's never good to come across the "my car (with a cold engine) set itself on fire in the middle of the night" complaint.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,394 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.