- June 25: Prosecutors Arrest South Korean Volkswagen Executive news | 4 days ago
- June 23: Volkswagen To Pay U.S. Diesel Customers $10 Billion news | 6 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 14 days ago
- June 8: Volkswagen Emissions Fix Nears in U.S., Approved in Germany news | 21 days ago
- May 23: Volkswagen Timing Chain Tensioner Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2011 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Digging through the long list of NHTSA complaints about a sudden loss of engine power and the high pressure fuel pump failing, it's never good to come across the "my car (with a cold engine) set itself on fire in the middle of the night" complaint.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,449 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.