- July 26: Volkswagen Recalls Cars to Fix Child Door Locks recalls | 3 days ago
- July 26: Volkswagen Settlement Details and Website Released news | 3 days ago
- July 24: Lawsuits: VW Management Accused of Emissions Cover-Up news | 5 days ago
- July 17: VW Exec Indicted in South Korea, Sales Ban of 32 Models Likely news | 12 days ago
- July 17: Audi Q5 Emissions Increased After SUVs Were 'Fixed' news | 12 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2011 Volkswagen Jetta (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Digging through the long list of NHTSA complaints about a sudden loss of engine power and the high pressure fuel pump failing, it's never good to come across the "my car (with a cold engine) set itself on fire in the middle of the night" complaint.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,449 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.