2012 Volkswagen Jetta accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta:

2012 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Aug 052013

Jetta 4-cyl Diesel

I had taken my vehicle to a new VW in el cajon, where I had a new issues pop up with my A/C. my A/C was not blowing as cold as it should have been. When driving I would notice my A/C go from cold to warm a lot. It would randomly do it all throughout the day, I was never getting constant cold air. I brought it in and notified the dealership of the issue and even pointed out a wire that seemed to me to be a odd because wire was showing, they told me don't worry we will take care of this issue. They did not do so they told me that they could not duplicate the issue and said everything was normal, even though I knew it was not because I was the one experiencing this issue. It seemed to me once again they did little as they could to actually help me and get this they supposedly did another multipoint inspection and did not say anything about my tires, something VW kearny mesa said to be cupped and feathered, but yet they did not catch this.

- Lemon Grove, CA, USA