CarComplaints.com Notes: VW updated the Jetta's interior and added new features like backup cameras to certain trims. Time will tell if these adjustments start falling apart.

2013 Volkswagen Jetta seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Volkswagen Jetta:

2013 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Jan 062016

Jetta

As I was driving down the road, the seat belt light came on in my dash. My seat belt was buckled in. So I pulled over and unbuckled my seat belt and buckled back up. But it didn't turn off the seat belt light. I did it for a couple more times. Still didn't work. I shut the car down and waited momentarily. Turned it back on. Tried buckling back up to no luck. The whole car ride to work had a annoying seat belt charm. 2013 Jetta gli with 48K miles.

- Clifton Park, NY, USA