4.3

2014 Volkswagen Jetta accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Volkswagen Jetta:

2014 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Dec 232015

Jetta

When I drive the car in cold, snowy weather the windshield wiper fluid will not work and the wiper blades will freeze to the windshield (while moving) when the defroster is on high heat. The wiper fluid I use is designed not to freeze. This resulted on no visibility due to the deicing agent that was used on the roads sticking to my window. I had to exit and drive off the freeway with my head out the window and my visibility was severely limited. I almost hit the rail and the walls inside a tunnel until I could exit because I could not see.

- Norco, CA, USA

Apr 292014

Jetta

Drivers side wiper blade completely detached from the car during a heavy rainstorm at less than highway speeds.

- Hawthorn Woods, IL, USA