- November 29: Judge Won't Dismiss VW Jetta Hybrid Regenerative Braking Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- November 6: Wyoming Lawsuit: Volkswagen's Settlement Not Good Enough news | 27 days ago
- November 6: German Report Says New Audi Defeat Device Discovered news | 27 days ago
- October 25: Volkswagen Settlement Agreement Gets the Green Light news | 39 days ago
- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 46 days ago
2000 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2000 Passat electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door lock malfunction1
- overhead lamp switch broke1
- will not start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.