- February 15: Volkswagen Recalls 2017 Passat For Leaking Brake Lines recalls | 9 days ago
- February 13: Volkswagen Recalls Two 2017 Jetta Cars recalls | 11 days ago
- February 5: VW 3.0 TDI Settlement Terms Released news | 19 days ago
- January 28: Volkswagen and Audi Recall Cars With Autoliv Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
- January 22: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 And RS4 to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
2000 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2000 Passat electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door lock malfunction1
- overhead lamp switch broke1
- will not start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.