- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- August 11: Volkswagen CC Tire Cupping Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 6 days ago
- August 4: VW Manager Oliver Schmidt Pleads Guilty in Emissions Fraud news | 13 days ago
- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- July 7: Justice Department Charges Former Audi Manager news | 41 days ago
2000 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2000 Passat electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door lock malfunction1
- overhead lamp switch broke1
- will not start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.