2001 Volkswagen Passat brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volkswagen Passat:

2001 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Jul 102005

Passat

I own a 2001 Volkswagen Passat station wagen and have had nothing but trouble with it since I bought it. I had to replace the engine due sludge and Volkswagen of America would not reimburse me because I was missing one oil change receipt the lights keep coming on in the car telling me I have engine problems once again, and I bring it in for regular repairs and check ups. Currently the suspension part of the car has gone and that will cost another $2000 on top of the $7000 I already put into it. That does not include new tires and other things that have gone wrong with this idiot car. Volkswagen does not stand by its customers at all and I will never ever buy from them again and will tell people I know the car is a piece of crap. The place I bring in my car to for repair already knows that. Do not bring it into a Volkswagen repair place to have it fixed> they are the biggest ripp offs and so totally dishonest!!!! I bought the car from jack daniels in fairlawn, NJ and have had it repaired at trend motors, in denville,

- Montville, NJ, USA