7.7

2001 Volkswagen Passat exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volkswagen Passat:

2001 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Apr 072008

Passat

I have had my 2001 VW Passat for 7 years now and have had it in the shop multiple issues including warped rotors (front and back), cracked chasse, electrical issues and various other problems. Before having this car, I had a Toyota for 8 years and in the 8 years I had the Toyota, I only had it in the shop for routine maintenance. This car is disappointing and everyone I talk to who has a similar model/year says the same thing. I think the 2001 VW Passat is a lemon.

- Westminster, CO, USA