1. will change wastegate (1 reports)
2002 Volkswagen Passat engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volkswagen Passat:

2002 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Jul 312009

Passat Puntang Balls 1.8t Shit Log

This is what I have fixed so far and the check engine light is still on. This is the worst car ever built. NEVER buy a VW or Audi no matter what. They do not stand behind there sh*t. I wouldn't either. Coils, Plugs, Thermostat, Timing Belt and all belts, Tension Pullys, Water Pump, Coolant sensor, Mass Air Flow Sensor. I cannot pass emissions. I will probably have to replace all vacuum lines and Wastgate. I have read other peoples posts and I feel bad for them because they are in such a huge mess with this hunk of SH*T as am I. HOW DARE VW and and dealer that sells this car. You will be held accountable one day. This car is a total loss and has no value except maybe a demolition derby. Strong VW of SLC are no help and are arrogant ASSHOLES. West Valley auto Plaza (we wont jerk you around) Jerked me around big time. I will never buy another car from them again. Well, I cant say enough bad things about this car and anything affiliated with it. So there you go, NEVER BUY VW. If there is a Lawsuit....Where do I sign up?

- , Salt Lake City, UT, USA