- October 18: Owners of 2-Liter VW Cars a Step Closer to Final Settlement news | 3 days ago
- October 14: VW Agrees to Pay $175 Million to Lawyers Representing Owners news | 7 days ago
- October 7: Volkswagen Recalls 283,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 14 days ago
- September 27: Report: 230 Diesel Models Fail Euro 6 Emissions Standards news | 24 days ago
- September 25: Bosch Under the Gun in VW Emissions Scandal news | 26 days ago
2002 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2002 Passat suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken coil spring1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.