8.0

2003 Volkswagen Passat accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen Passat:

2003 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Jun 022010

Passat 1.8L

This car has been nothing but a thorn in my side. The dealer claimed they replaced the seat heaters but last January 2009, while driving my but got burned, with my winter coat on, while driving and the dealer where I brought the car from the service department said the extended warranty was over. I called VW manufacturer and was told the dealer was to replace the seat heater. The heater burned clear through my seat & to my bottom, the seat & the heater had to be replaced.

- , Lisle, IL, USA