2.8

2003 Volkswagen Passat brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volkswagen Passat:

2003 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

May 052005

Passat 4-cyl

At 35005 miles I was told by VW that I needed rear brakes pads and rotors so I had them installed at 35005 miles. Last week with the car at 52275 mile I was again told by VW that my rear brake pads and rotors need to be replaced. I find that 17270 miles is very quick wear for brakes. VW brake pads and rotors should not have to be replaced every 18,000 miles and if they due then there is a design problem.

- North Smithfield, RI, USA