2004 Volkswagen Passat windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volkswagen Passat:

2004 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Aug 122010

Passat V6

My second issue is when my window stop working. First it was only the back passenger side and vw fixed it but I stilled had to pay out of pocket. Then a few months later they both stop working. I went to vw to see if they would repair both windows since they had all ready fixed one before and I was told that I would have pay for both windows, although it had been repaired in the past but offensively not repaired correctly they would not redo the repair for the passenger side and I pay for the other. So when my was working I just can't use the back windows. Sad isn't it.

- , Washington, DC, USA