2005 Volkswagen Passat lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Volkswagen Passat:

2005 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Oct 182007

2005 VW Passat with recall for a brake light switch. Consumer took the car overseas. He states that they will not honor the international warranty for the brake light switch. The dealer stated they were not having the problem in europe.

- Unknown, DC, USA

Aug 102007

Passat 4-cyl Diesel

Brake light switch: My brake lights stay on when my foot is not on the brake. This leaves the potential for an accident. I called my dealer and they told me my car was not covered under the current recall. I looked at this web site and it describes the very same symptoms that my car is exhibiting.

- Newfields, NH, USA