1.7

2006 Volkswagen Passat accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Volkswagen Passat:

2006 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

May 152012

Passat

Takata recall first I would like to say my sunroof opens and closes it self then. Sometimes when I turn car on it shuts off says steering defected then its takes a couple seconds to come on. My wind shield wipers keep sayin I need water but its full then my daytime lights are off this car has many problems I keep getting the same parts fixed over and over. And then I have no recalls what the only way if we crash and die then we will get it fixed im putting so much money into car so can you please help thank you. This happen in different pkaces the car shuts off different times.

- Woodbridge, NJ, USA

Nov 272015

Passat

I have an air bag light on and I get a warning sign that it should be serviced. Wipers are not that effective and I keep on having fogy windows so I have to keep on adjusting the heat.

- Raleigh, NC, USA

Dec 042013

Passat 4-cyl

Windows continue to completely fog up causing very little visibility. This happens every time I drive the vehicle. I have a young child and am very concerned with the safety. There is also a strong odor.

- Jenison, MI, USA

Sep 052012

Passat

The contact owns a 2006 Volkswagen Passat. The contact stated that the low and high beam headlights would not illuminate. In addition, the interior roof headliner had become separated. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure and the current mileage was 96,000.

- De Funiak Springs , FL, USA