1. replaced cam shaft (1 reports)
2006 Volkswagen Passat engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Volkswagen Passat:

2006 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Jun 052007

Passat 2.0 TURBO

this particular problem pushed me over the edge. And all the reps at VW could not give a sh*t. the warranty is nearly up50,000 miles and the car is totally paid for. all they would say is sorry. They offered 1000.00 towards a new VW but this 30.000 dollar 2006 trade in value is 14.000. thats right so thats 15,000 towards a new VW. half of what I spent a year and a half ago. there cheapest car is how much. well in short they are saying give us more money step down to the cheep model and make payments. Yea right!!!!noted I said that was the last straw I even asked them to extend the warenty fo another 50,000 miles if they had confidence in the car that would not be a problem. I will never buy a VW again. I suggest tell every one you know. STAY AWAY.

- , Little Egg Harbor, NJ, USA