- November 16: The Center for Auto Safety Sues Volkswagen Over Emissions
- November 16: At Least 20 Automakers Investigated For Emissions Problems
- November 15: VW CO2 Emissions List Grows By 430,000 New Cars
- November 11: Volkswagen Goodwill Package: Read the Fine Print
- November 10: Volkswagen Gives Owners 'Insultingly Inadequate' Prepaid Cards
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 50,751 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.