2007 Volkswagen Passat fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Volkswagen Passat:

2007 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

May 202007

Passat 6-cyl

My car stopped working while I was driving on the interstate with my five year old son. We were lucky I was able to pull over without incident. The car was towed to the dealer. The fuel pump was replaced about two weeks ago, the car was only 4 months old and has only about 2500 miles, and apparently they installed it incorrectly or itwas faulty. They claimed that I ran out of gas, although the gauge read that I had half a tank.

- Andover, MA, USA