2007 Volkswagen Passat wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Volkswagen Passat:

2007 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Jul 012010

Tire pressure issues with Volkswagen vehicles. I purchased this vehicle back in 2007 and about nearly a month after purchase I have had issues with tire pressure. No one from the VW dealer I purchase the car from or another VW dealer can tell me what the issue is. The refrain is there is nothing wrong with the tires. Each month up until July I have to put air in my tire, when I reached the 50K marker and tires were rotated I have to inflate the tire every 3-4 days.

- Washington, DC, USA