2014 Volkswagen Passat wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Volkswagen Passat:

2014 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Apr 282014

Passat

I bought a 2014 Passat tdi and since the day I bought I had misalignment problem. I tried everything and jack daniels VW dealer was not able to repair it. I have been taking VW to claim the lemon law in this vehicle. I tried to repair many times with no success. Finally I met a mechanic that maybe found the problem.he tried to balance all 4 tires, once he balanced the tire he removed the tire from the balance machine and again put the same set wheel and tire again to see what the problem was. The same exactly tire he just balanced turned unbalanced, and that applied to every wheel and tire. His conclusion was that every wheel had a manufacturers defect and not the alignment. But needs to investigate further. The wheels and tires were rotated and balanced several times, but once is shows that is balanced and you run again the sane tire, it gives an error that the tire is unbalanced

- Hackensack, NJ, USA