7.7

2016 Volkswagen Passat electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Volkswagen Passat:

2016 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Mar 182016

Passat

Today, I have a big problem with my Passat, I arrived to my office this morning, and I was calling by phone with other, before close the door of my car, and I forgot to push the bottom to switch off the engine, all day I was working in my office, and after I left from my company, and back at home, the car was without gas, because all this time was on all this time, I can believe that the car alarm system never switch off the engine. I have a big complain of this one, and I would like to return my car to VW, they never told me in VW dealer that take care with this situation. I lost my time this Friday because I had to call emergency help to fill fuel and lost my flight for vacation. I don't want to keep my Passat and I prefer to change for other brand.

- Tamarac, FL, USA