2016 Volkswagen Passat wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Volkswagen Passat:

2016 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

May 052016

I was slowing down and pulling into a parking spot in front of a restaurant for lunch. My 2016 VW passt V6 suddenly swirled to the left, jumped over curbs, and busted all four tires because of the impact. Towed to the dealer and was told that I could stepped on gas instead of break ot it could be the parking assistance took over the control of the car. When they replaced my tires, , they found an open record/campaign as described "96D6 2016-05-04 w-update - park assist and blind spot detection (nvlw)." I am not sure what this record means. Is it related to my incident" I wonder if anyone could help me understand this"

- Oceanside, CA, USA