2000 Volkswagen Polo engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Volkswagen Polo:

2000 Volkswagen Polo Owner Comments

Jun 152003

Polo 1.4L

When you use brake and it gets slower, the engine stops. I was told that VW is the best! In Bursa its service agency cost more money and they are not friendly. After I sold my VW, I saw that it had an accident in appx 1 month! Now I have a Toyota Yaris 1.3. and I am welcomed like a princess at the service agency and pay less.I was told that since Turkey is not a developed country, VW sends the cars that have not made Quality control very well.I hope it's not true. My colleague Yıldız Coşkun had the same car and had the same problem. Can it be a coincidance?

Thank you.Best Regards,