2004 Volkswagen Polo accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volkswagen Polo:

2004 Volkswagen Polo Owner Comments

Feb 082007

Polo Classic 1.4L

This has now been nearly 10 days ago, since VW responded to address my issues. Last Friday (02/02/2007), I was promised a courtesy vehicle, but once again have been disappointed. When I took the liberty today to phone VW Customer Care I was told there are no more cars available today at all their 'Car rental companies' - Can you believe that !!! I was then told hopefully there will be one available tomorrow. It has now been 2x weeks ago since my car was towed in to Linday Saker, Alberton.

I have never been so inconvenience in my life and have never experienced such poor service. I have taken the pledge to never support VW again and to make sure that our Head Office gets to hear about this bad service and broken promises.

- , Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa