- October 1: Volkswagen Lawsuits Grow Over Emissions Scandal
- September 27: Volkswagen Sued in Canada For $1 Billion
- September 22: Volkswagen Sets Aside $7.3 Billion For Emissions Cheating Scandal
- September 21: Volkswagen Lawsuit Filed Over 'Defeat Device' on 500,000 Vehicles
- September 18: Volkswagen Caught Cheating EPA Rules, 500,000 Cars To Be Recalled
NHTSA — Seats Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 4 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,800 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem