6.6

2009 Volkswagen Tiguan fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan:

2009 Volkswagen Tiguan Owner Comments

Jul 042010

Tiguan

Car just turned a year old with 10,477 going down the highway 65miles per hour when I thought my tire was going flat because I felt a jerk in the acceleration I pulled over to check the tires I saw all blue smoke coming from exhaust. It was not until I go to the side of the road to noticed a problem.no sign of engine light or codes came on until I was in park checking my tires. The problem was rectified, broken fuel lines...after discussing this with other they informed me I was pretty darn lucky due to the fact the engine could have ignited...

- Norwood, MA, USA