- May 19: Volkswagen Recalls Passats Due to Fires From Grease Leaks recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 6 days ago
- May 11: Volkswagen Recalls CC Cars Over the Wrong Headrests recalls | 13 days ago
- April 21: Volkswagen Sentenced to 3 Years Probation in Emissions Scheme news | 33 days ago
- April 1: Volkswagen UK Complaints Continue After Emissions Repairs news | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: VW gave the Tiguan a facelift with new headlights, a fancier grille, and improved performance. Unfortunately they didn't address what gave most 2010 owners headaches --- engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem