- August 21: Former VW Engineer James Liang May Get 3 Years in the Slammer news | 0 days ago
- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- August 11: Volkswagen CC Tire Cupping Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 10 days ago
- August 4: VW Manager Oliver Schmidt Pleads Guilty in Emissions Fraud news | 17 days ago
- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: VW gave the Tiguan a facelift with new headlights, a fancier grille, and improved performance. Unfortunately they didn't address what gave most 2010 owners headaches --- engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 58,736 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.