2016 Volkswagen e-Golf fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf:

2016 Volkswagen e-Golf Owner Comments

Feb 252016

I pulled out of my office parking lot and as I was trying to cross into traffic going left, my car died, instrument panel light up like a christmas tree, with a car heading my way. By luck I knocked it into neutral and had enough momentum to get out of the way. Barely escaping an accident. At any moment in the future, I could see this error again: "electrical system failure: Stop!", which kills the motor, and means no brake or steering assistance system (power steering), airbag, safety belt pretensioner, and other vehicle safety features.

- Pleasant Hill, CA, USA