$2,500.00

1. i had to buy a new (used) engine. (1 reports)
1995 Volvo 850 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Volvo 850:

1995 Volvo 850 Owner Comments

May 212007

850 GLT Wagon 2.3L IN-LINE 5

I had to buy a new (used) engine after the first one failed. Apparently the engine was not receiving oil, because some other part broke. I cannot complain too much about the manufacturer, because the vehicle had around 150,000 miles on it, and it was an 11 year old car. The service was terrible, though. It took far too long to repair, and they wanted an arm and a leg for an engine. (I had to find one on my own.) I should have known better than to take it to a backwoods repair garage.

- , Durham, NC, USA