2008 Volvo C30 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Volvo C30:

2008 Volvo C30 Owner Comments

Aug 012013

Oil trap broken. Was told by my mechanic there was a Volvo recall for this problem (dealership recall # 202). Volvo dealership said my make and model was not included in the recall. I believe it was an oversite, as my vehicle was manufactured in the same country as the other Volvo make and models included in the recall. This 2008 C30 is the first model of this type. It should have been included in the recall and was not. Please investigate. I've paid $550 to repair due to poor manufacturing. Please review and contact Volvo regarding this. Hopefully other's with the same make and model have filed a complaint for a stronger case. I want my money back.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA