2010 Volvo C30 accessories - exterior NHTSA complaints: Visibility/Wiper

NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems

2.4

2010 Volvo C30 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Volvo C30:

2010 Volvo C30 Owner Comments

Mar 052016

C30

My windshield was lifting as I drove highway speeds or on a windy day, as well as leaked water during heavy rain. Took it to an auto glass shop (like my Volvo dealership suggested due to a diagnostic fee of over $100 for Volvo service to touch the car), where they told me it was a huge problem and that it seemed to be a problem with the manufacturing of the car. They said there is no way a person could have caused the windshield to be completely loose enough to pop out like mine is, and that it looks like the manufacturer didn't bond the windshield properly to the car.

- Austin, TX, USA