2012 Volvo C30 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Volvo C30:

2012 Volvo C30 Owner Comments

Feb 222015

C30 5-cyl

While driving my Volvo C30 redesign, I stopped at a stop sign before I entered main road from parking lot area vehicle began to accelerate to a high speed independently causing the car to move towards the intersection. No cars were approaching so I continued turning but it was very unsafe. It happened before at fort hood and near my house in temple tx. Always same conditions; as I start to accelerate the vehicle jump into a high speed or gear. This morning the vehicle was on high rev idle, did not went down until I change to manual and back to automatic. Please advice.

- Temple, TX, USA