3.9

2001 Volvo C70 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volvo C70:

2001 Volvo C70 Owner Comments

Feb 282005

C70

I recently purchased a 2001 Volvo C-70. Water is leaking into the door of my vehicle. After the dealer determined that they could not fix the leak, they obtained another 2001 Volvo C-70. We found water leaking into the door of this vehicle also. This is a defect. I not sure if this is a safety issue, but the person on the 888 number told me that I should still file a complaint. She said the leaking water may be damaging the electronics inside the door.

- Columbia, MD, USA