2008 Volvo S40 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Volvo S40:

2008 Volvo S40 Owner Comments

Jan 092015

S40 5-cyl

I was driving on a main route at night around 730 and a car was trying to get in my line and I assume they did not see me. I tried to move to the left to get out of the way but my steering wheel was so tight I could not veer away from the curb. Due to this I have numerous repairs that need to be paid and my power steering was tight for several weeks, it was almost hard for a strong man to turn the wheel. I tried power steering fluid when I started to notice the problem and it did not help.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA