2002 Volvo S60 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volvo S60:

2002 Volvo S60 Owner Comments

Aug 102015

S60 4DR 5 cyl

My daughter uses this car in Indiana where she goes to school and works. I bought a Volvo for reliability. I see online there were a number of these electrical complaints. I was blaming the individual who replaced her head lamp bulb. She cant read her speedometer, gas see her warning lights. I feel like a failure because I can't figure out what's wrong or tell her where to go. She lives in Lafayette Indiana. No Volvo dealers. Please help us.

- , Webster, NY, USA