2.1

1998 Volvo S70 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Volvo S70:

1998 Volvo S70 Owner Comments

Sep 092014

S70

As I was pulling out onto a busy street, my seatbelt let go, spontaneously released itself! it does this 2-3 times in a row. When I hear the sound of a seatbelt buckle clicking (after I fasten mine, sound seems to come from the passenger side!) then I know it's not going to release again. At least not til after I shut the car off and then start it again.

- Fayetteville, PA, USA

Aug 062003

S70

This is not a complaint, but a request for information. My coworker has a 1998 Volvo S70. She is fairly short and the shoulder belt rubs on her neck. Is there any product available that would help move the seat belt to a better position without compromising its effectiveness.

- Atlanta, GA, USA