NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

2.5

2007 Volvo S80 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Volvo S80:

2007 Volvo S80 Owner Comments

May 282016

S80

This car don't have any gauges only the gas no engine temperature or light if I'm in traffic the car stop because is got no gauge I don't know the temperature also no spare tire only came with a pump but. That only work whit small hole now the engine temperature is a big issue because the engine is so big overheat and the car shut down now I M in the middle of the freeway I talk with Volvo about this issue many. Times finally they say they will give me 20 dollars in parts to fix the problem I have see in the inter net alot of people whit the same problem. Volvo needs to admit that they make a mistake horrible design I pay alot money for this car. Thanks very much please send me a email juanp2062@gmail.com

- Sandy, UT, USA

Feb 142016

S80

I was driving from los angeles to las vegas stopped at barstow ca (half way between both cities) to refill gasoline went back to the car and could not make it start message read "steering locked try again", had to towed it back to las vegas (150 miles) $$$$$, took it to Volvo dealership where I bought it 3 months prior, long story short, I had no warranty now the dealer wants about $1300 to replace a $150 part!. want to know if there is a recall on this vehicle for this particular situation? please help.!!

- Las Vegas, NV, USA