4.0

1. wait for the rain to stop (1 reports)
2002 Volvo V40 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volvo V40:

2002 Volvo V40 Owner Comments

Mar 172011

V40 1.9t

So we had this apocalyptic rain down here in Florida recently and the V40 is a bit of a low-rider. No big deal, I stay on the non-flooded parts of the road since my car and deep water don't get along. But somewhere, somehow something soaked through to my flux capacitor because my clock starts racing ahead out of control. At this point, I don't even know how far in the future I am. Here (in the future) it has finally stopped raining, and the clock has settled down. But the problem is, I'm stuck here--and kind of worried about this Biff guy.

- , Burlington, VT, USA