- November 27: Volvo Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Drain Tubes Clog news | 12 days ago
- November 18: Volvo Wins Motion to Dismiss XC90 T8 Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 10: Volvo Recalls 74,000 Vehicles to Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 29 days ago
- September 29: Volvo Recalls Cars and SUVs to Fix Drain Hoses recalls | 71 days ago
2001 Volvo V70
Worst 2001 V70 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo V70 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 V70 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo V70 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the V70.